Nic that picture is so funny of Dad with keili's crown on his head while he was sleeping. Hey also can you email me the picture of Dad with Abby. I didn't take any pictures while we were up there. I wanted to but just forgot. Thanks. P.S. and any others that you would be willing to send would be great so that I can put them in Abby scrap book thanks again. Rob and Mindy
1 comments:
Nic that picture is so funny of Dad with keili's crown on his head while he was sleeping. Hey also can you email me the picture of Dad with Abby. I didn't take any pictures while we were up there. I wanted to but just forgot. Thanks. P.S. and any others that you would be willing to send would be great so that I can put them in Abby scrap book thanks again.
Rob and Mindy
Post a Comment