AH! I still had a christmas background and my last post was still my attempt to be better. At least I said attempt and didn't commit to be better.
Well, we finally had Alex, he was born on Jan 24th at 9:54 pm weighing 7 lb 14 oz and was 21" long. It's a good thing I was 37 wks and not 40 that could have been bad especially since it all happened too fast to get an epidural again. He has been an amazing baby (especially having 3 moms). Well here are a few pictures Dave took in the hospital. I am not sure why we didn't take any of Davey holding him (we were probably trying to keep Keili and Miley off of him and couldn't get pics) but we will get some of him. He is so excited to finally have a brother.
Here's Alex!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Nic, those pics are super cute!!!
He is so darn cute and those pics are cute of the girls with him. Now that you guys are home you will have to add some of Davey with Alex. Again Congrats to you guys, we are so happy for you.
He is so handsome. i cant wait to see more of him we just need to get over these colds. I love the pic of Miley touching his toes, too cute.
Very cute! I'm glad he is here and every thing went well. Your girls look so happy. I bet they will be big help. Congratulations!
Nicole I want to hold him so bad that I am rocking my computer :) Just kidding. I can't believe he was so long!!! Give him a big hug for us.
Congratulations, guys! I'm glad I got to see him yesterday...he is as cute as the rest of you!!!
Congratulation! I didn't realize that you were that far along I am way excited for you guys! will we see you at the family reunion?
Nicole, What a Darling family! It is so fun to see pictures of you guys! Although, I could only see one little bit of you in one of them and none of Dave so, I guess we'll just have to get together sometime when life is a little less crazy.....okay, maybe we won't ever see that day, but maybe when your baby's a little older! Soooo Cute! Erin
Post a Comment